12th May 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Organization and Management in CIIMS-Thane?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Business Organization and Management which is available in CIIMS-Thane? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

15th May 2019, 04:46 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Organization and Management in CIIMS-Thane?

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Organization and Management in CIIMS-Thane are as follows:-
Duration- 04 Months
Total Fees- Rs. 11,500
15th May 2019, 05:04 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Organization and Management in CIIMS-Thane?

Course duration of Diploma in Business Organization and Management in CIIMS Thane is 1-2 years.

Course fee of Diploma in Business Organization and Management in CIIMS Thane is INR 4,000 and 2 lacs.

For getting more information, you must visit their Official Website.
15th May 2019, 05:33 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Business Organization and Management which is available in CIIMS-Thane? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

The course duration of Diploma in Business Organization and Management in CIIMS-Thane is 6 months – 11 months.

Fee for the Diploma in Business Organization and Management in CIIMS-Thane is Rs 11,500

Diploma in Business Organization and Management course is offered by CIIMS is autonomous in nature. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
16th May 2019, 04:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Course duration of Diploma in Business Organization and Management in CIIMS-Thane is 6 - 11 months. Total course fee of Diploma in Business Organization and Management in CIIMS-Thane is Rs. 11,500/-.

For more info;
http://www.ciimsindia.com/diplomaprograms.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?