5th May 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in IPS-Meerut?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering which is available in IPS-Meerut. Can you please tell me about the fee expenses also?

13th May 2019, 07:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in IPS-Meerut?

The fee expenses to study a Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering is in-between Rs. 5000 to Rs.1 Lakhs in total.

This is a 3 year course and divided into 6 semesters. This course helps to understand electronic networks and devices, electric magnetic fields, computer fundamentals, communication and control systems. it deals with recent trends in communication technology via wire/wireless networks, circuit's designs & microcontrollers.

The detailed syllabus is given below:-

Semester I

Basic Electronics
Engineering Physics
Engineering Mathematics I
Engineering Chemistry and Environmental Studies
English
Lab Practice

Semester II

Electronic Circuits
Circuit Theory
Engineering Mathematics II
Communication Systems I
Digital Electronics
Lab Practice

Semester III

Electronic Circuits
Electronic Measurements
Audio & Video Systems
Communication Systems II
Microprocessors
Lab Practice
Seminar

Semester IV

Electronic Circuits
Digital Electronics Lab
English Communication Level I
Communication Systems
Microprocessors Lab
Seminar
Project

Semester V

On Field Training

Semester VI

Micro Controllers
Industrial Electronics
Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship
Advanced Communication Systems
Electives: Computer Hardware and Data Communication & Computer Networks
Lab Practice
Seminar/Project
16th May 2019, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in IPS-Meerut?

How many colleges are polytechnic in ap? Which group is best for girls in polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?