31st July 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Ayyar Bawan School of Catering and Hotel Management?

Hi Sir, can I know about the fee expenses in Ayyar Bawan School of Catering and Hotel Management for Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management course? I want to do this course so I need to know about the fee expenses. Kindly tell me about the course duration as well.

4th August 2019, 01:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Ayyar Bawan School of Catering and Hotel Management?

Ayyar Bawan School of Catering and Hotel Management offers Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management course. Duration of this course is 3 years comprising 6 semesters in full-time mode. fee expenses of Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management course is not declared yet however, you can contact the institute for financial queries at
Address: No: 6, Periyar St, B.V.Puram,
Avadi, Chennai
Chennai - 600054
Tamil Nadu , India
Tel: 044-26374777 , 65730011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?