6th October 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. So, I want to know about the course fee expenses for this course in this institute. Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

9th October 2018, 09:01 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

BSc( Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anne Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is a UG course.

The course duration of BSc is 3 years.

Fee expenses is around 70000 per year. The total fees for 3 years is around INR 210000.
10th October 2018, 12:51 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology are as follows:-
Fees- Rs. 2,20,000
Duration of course- 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?