12th March 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering which is available in NEIMT-Guwahati? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

16th March 2019, 12:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering which is available in NEIMT-Guwahati? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

Course duration of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati is three years (full time).

Fee structure of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in the NEIMT-Guwahati is given below:

Admission fee (once) – Rs 20,000

Fees per semester – Rs 21,000 (in total there are 6 semesters)

Apart from the above mentioned fees, there are examination, practical certificate and project fees available as per norms.

The NEIMT-Guwahati website link is given Click Here
16th March 2019, 12:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati?

Course duration of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati is 3 years, comprises of 6 semesters for 10th/SSLC/HSLC pass out candidates. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ITI in relevant discipline are eligible to pursue 2 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering in NEIMT-Guwahati. Fee expenses for diploma course are as follows:
For 3 years diploma regular course:
Admission fee - Rs. 20,000/-
Tuition fee/semester - Rs. 21,000/-

For 3 years diploma correspondence course:
Admission fee - Rs. 15,000/-
Tuition fee/semester - Rs. 16,000/-

For 2 years diploma regular course:
Admission fee - Rs. 20,000/-
Tuition fee/semester - Rs. 22,000/-

For 2 years diploma correspondence course:
Admission fee - Rs. 15,000/-
Tuition fee/semester - Rs. 16,000/-

For details:
http://www.neimtghy.org/Course/electronics.php

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th March 2019 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?