20th January 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management course in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

24th January 2019, 07:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne?

As a non native English speaker, you will have to appear and qualify IELTS with an overall score of *6.0 with no band less than 5.5 or equivalent for English proficiency to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://hotelschool.scu.edu.au/cours...el-management/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?