13th September 2018, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety and Hazard Management in Haryana Technical Institute?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety and Hazard Management which is available in Haryana Technical Institute? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 07:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety and Hazard Management in Haryana Technical Institute?

** The duration of Diploma in Fire Safety and Hazard Management in Haryana Technical Institute is 1 year.

** The Fee Expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety and Hazard Management in Haryana Technical Institute is Rs.25300/-.

** In order to get admission in Diploma in Fire Safety and Hazard Management, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?