2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of BSc in Fire Safety and Hazard Management course of Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) seats are available in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  5. Detailed information about BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) course?
  6. List of colleges which offer MBA(Fire & Safety Management) in India? Fee expenses of this course?
  7. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Hazard Control Technology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur? -- [New]
  11. Course structure of Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur?
  12. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  13. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  14. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Course duration and fee structure of BSc(Safety and Fire Management) in NIHMCT, Karaikudi?
  16. Job opportunities for BSc(Safety and Fire Management) candidate of NIHMCT, Karaikudi?
  17. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  18. Details of government jobs after B.Sc in fire and safety -- [Most Discussed]
7th August 2018, 10:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur:

Course duration: 3 years full time long duration.
Course fee: Around 14,000 Rs. per year
You must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?