11th October 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Human Resource Development in Central India Institute of Management Studies?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Human Resource Development which is available in Central India Institute of Management Studies? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

14th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Human Resource Development in Central India Institute of Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Human Resource Development which is available in Central India Institute of Management Studies? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

Course duration of Diploma in Human Resources Development in Central India Institute of Management Studies is 6 months to 11 months.
Fee expenses of Diploma in Human Resources Development in Central India Institute of Management Studies are Rs 11,500. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?