12th February 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering in NTTF Technical Training Centre?

Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering which is available in NTTF Technical Training Centre? I want to know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

21st February 2019, 01:46 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering in NTTF Technical Training Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering which is available in NTTF Technical Training Centre? I want to know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!
Course duration of Diploma in Manufacturing Technology course in the NTTF Technical Training Centre is three years (six semesters).

- > Fee for the Diploma in Manufacturing Technology course in NTTF is given below:

Merit Quota – Rs 30,750 + Rs 4,000 per semester

Full Fee Quota – Rs 41,000 + Rs 4,000 per semester

Contact Information:

Nettur Technical Training Foundation,
Post Box No. 5857, #23/24, II Phase
Peenya Industrial Area
Bangalore 560058
Phone: 9036003431
Email: [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?