12th February 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Production Engineering admission in CITD-Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Production Engineering from CITD-Hyderabad. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

21st February 2019, 12:49 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Production Engineering admission in CITD-Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Production Engineering from CITD-Hyderabad. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?
Yes, you have to appear for the Entrance Examination conducted by the Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) – Hyderabad for the admission to study Diploma in Production Engineering.

-> 10th or SSC passed or its equivalent examination passed students from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Production Engineering at Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) – Hyderabad.

-> Candidates are selected to the courses on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance examination conducted by CITD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?