27th August 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport(Containerization) & Logistics Management in Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport(Containerization) & Logistics Management course which is available in Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

29th August 2018, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport(Containerization) & Logistics Management in Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport(Containerization) & Logistics Management course which is available in Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Course duration of the Diploma in Multi-Model Transport (Containerization) & Logistics Management at Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi is one year.

Fees including examination fee is Rs 7,000 for the Diploma in Multi-Model Transport (Containerization) & Logistics Management course at the Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi.

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
17th June 2023, 05:55 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport(Containerization) & Logistics Management in Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi?

The fee structure and course duration can vary from one institution to another. Fees including examination fee is Rs 7,000 for the Diploma in Multi-Model Transport (Containerization) & Logistics Management course at the Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi.

To obtain accurate and up-to-date information regarding the course duration and fee expenses for the specific program at the Institute of Rail Transport, I recommend visiting the official website of the institute or contacting their admissions office directly. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and relevant details regarding the course duration and fee structure for the Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport (Containerization) & Logistics Management at IRT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?