17th January 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Logistics Sector after completing Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport (Container) and Logistics Management from Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport (Container) and Logistics Management from Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi. I am a Fresher and I want a job in Logistics sector so I want to know how can I get a job in Logistics Sector with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  2. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  3. PG courses in Marine after BE in ECE?
  4. Where can I find masters program for logistics management and transport economics?
  5. How good is Amity university Dubai for MBA in Transport & Logistics?
  6. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  7. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  8. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  10. Detailed information and scope of Diploma Rail Transport Management course?
  11. What is the selection procedure of assistant station master? How many stages of examination to be appeared
  12. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  13. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  14. MBA courses in shipping and colleges offering such courses?
  15. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
  16. Details regarding the admission and syllabus for Diploma in Rail Transport and Management course?
  17. What is the salary of Traffic Inspector in the Indian Railway?
  18. Colleges providing MBA in Shipping in India?
13th February 2017, 11:26 AM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How can I get a job in Logistics Sector after completing Diploma in Multi-Modal Transport (Container) and Logistics Management from Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi?

With this qualification you can easily get a job provided there are certain things which you have to keep in mind. Like, you have to have a good command over English as you know it's very important to now now a days as well as the local languages. Secondly, you have to have a very good knowledge of the product. A good selling skill is also required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?