30th March 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Special Education(Mental Retardation) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of Diploma in Special Education(Mental Retardation) course which is offered by Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

3rd April 2019, 05:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Special Education(Mental Retardation) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of Diploma in Special Education(Mental Retardation) course which is offered by Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

Course duration of D.Ed. Special Education (Mental Retardation) is 2 years (4 semesters) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University.

The fee structure of D.Ed. Special Education (Mental Retardation) in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University is given below:

Application Form Fee:

Divyangjan - Rs 500
Others – Rs 1,000

Tuition Fee (per semester):

Divyangjan - Rs 5,000
Others – Rs 10,000

Fee Payable at the time of admission:

Divyangjan - Rs 10,305
Others – Rs 15,805
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?