28th March 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Madurai Medical College?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine course which is offered by Madurai Medical College? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

2nd April 2019, 08:56 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Madurai Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine course which is offered by Madurai Medical College? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!
The course duration for PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine are One Year and the course is divided into two semester.

Fees Expenses of the course Rs-33,000

For future details please visit the official website -> http://www.madurai.tn.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?