19th September 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of Diploma in Psychological Medicine course which is offered by MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

5th September 2021, 02:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital?

The course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital are given below.

** The fee expenses of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital is Rs.39300 per year.

** The course duration of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?