1st October 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in AMC Polytechnic College Coimbatore?

Hello friends, can I know about the course fee of Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering which is available in AMC Polytechnic College Coimbatore? Kindly tell me about the total fee expenses of this course and also the duration. Waiting for your response!

15th November 2019, 04:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in AMC Polytechnic College Coimbatore?

** Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering is Diploma level Instrumentation Engineering course.

** The fee expenses of Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in AMC Polytechnic College Coimbatore is Rs.19900 per year.

** The course duration of Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in AMC Polytechnic College Coimbatore is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?