29th October 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for BPT? Government college in Kerala for BPT?

Is there any entrance for bpt?
when will it be and can anyone tell me the is there government colleges in kerala providing bpt?

29th October 2014, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for BPT? Government college in Kerala for BPT?

Yes, there are entrance exams for BPT such as CET, JIPMER and university/college based entrance examinations. To get admission in BPT course, you need to appear for the entrance examination and following is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in BPT course as mentioned below :-

1. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

2. You must have secured at least 50% of marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects in your 12th standard from a recognised board.

3. You must have attained the age of 17 years or above to get admission in BPT course.

4. You need to appear for the CET entrance examination for getting admission in the BPT course.

By qualifying the BPT entrance examination, you can get admission in the BPT course and following is the list of government colleges offering BPT course in Kerala are :-

-->Government General Hospital, Thiruvananthapuram
30th October 2014, 12:53 AM
Inflammable

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for BPT? Government college in Kerala for BPT?

Bachelor of Physiotherapy(B.P.T) is an undergraduate physiotherapy course of 4 years and 6 months. Many universities takes their own entrance exams for admission in B.P.T programme. Apart from this, there is a Common Entrance Test(CET) admission in B.P.T. Candidates who are 12th passed and secured 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology separately can only pursue B.P.T and he/she should not be less than, 17 years of age.

I am providing you names of some reputed government as well as private colleges listed below-

1. Bethany Navajeevan College Of Physiotherapy
Address: Mar Ivanios Vidyanagar Bethany Hills, Nalanchira
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

2. Kerala University Of Health Sciences
Address: Thissur, Kerala

3. University Of Calicut
Address: Malappuram, Calicut, Kerala

4. A.W.H Special College
Address: 21/10 Kallai, Kozhikode, Kerala

5. Co-Operative Institute of Health Sciences
Address: Unnayad Nettur, P.O. Thalassery, Kannur, Kerala

6. Medical Trust College Of Physiotherapy
Address: M.G. Road, Kochi, Kerala
18th November 2016, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission without appearing entrance exam for bpt
10th January 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have 63.5% of mark and my cut off is 127 shall I join bpt in govt college of physiotherapy
29th June 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I have 82.25% score in plus two exam and 114 mark in neet 2017.can I get B.P.T Admission?
Can I got Admission in B.P.T Without entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?