25th November 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication in Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication which is available in Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

1st December 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication in Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication which is available in Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of Diploma Business Journalism and Corporate Communication in Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce is given below:

Semester I:

Indian Business Environment
Communication and Business Communication
Print and Electronic Media
Information Technology and Cyber Journalism
Financial System and Analysis

Semester II:

Advertising and Marketing
Global Information Scenario
Reporting and Editing: Theory and Process
PR and Corporate Communication
Project Report

Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?