14th March 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Computer Assisted Cartography in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi, I want to join Advanced Diploma in Computer Assisted Cartography course in Jamia Millia Islamia. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

18th March 2019, 03:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Computer Assisted Cartography in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to join Advanced Diploma in Computer Assisted Cartography course in Jamia Millia Islamia. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

The course structure of Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Cartography in Jamia Millia Islamia is given below:

Semester I:

Introduction to Cartography and Mapping Framework
Cartographic Mapping
Non Conventional Sources of Geographic Data
Quantitative Methods in Cartography
Conventional Cartography – Practical
Topographic and Thematic Mapping

Semester II:

Digital Mapping I
Digital Mapping II
The Global Positioning System (GPS)
Digital Mapping – Practical
Quantitative Methods in Cartography – Practical
Global Positioning System – Practical
Mapping from Aerial Photography and Satellite Images – Practical
Project

Duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Cartography in Jamia Millia Islamia is one year. Candidates can find the details in the JMI website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?