14th March 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Assisted Cartography in Jamia Millia Islamia?

I am interested to do Advanced Diploma in Computer Assisted Cartography from Jamia Millia Islamia. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 09:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Assisted Cartography in Jamia Millia Islamia?

The required eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Assisted Cartography in Jamia Millia Islamia is given below.

=> Advanced Diploma in Computer Assisted Cartography is a Diploma type course and the duration of this course is two years.

=> For the admission of Advanced Diploma in Computer Assisted Cartography course, the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university.

=> Also, you should appear in written examination to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Assisted Cartography in Jamia Millia Islamia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?