3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management from Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  2. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  3. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  4. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  7. Course structure and duration of BSc(Animation) in Aakash Institute of Business Management?
  8. Procedure to take admission in Travel and Tourism 1 year course?
  9. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  10. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  11. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  12. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  13. Course structure and duration of MS Business Analytics and Information Management in Krannert School of Management?
  14. Detailed information about MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  15. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  16. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  17. In which Delhi college can I get for MBA after scoring 58.11 percentile in CAT?
  18. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?
23rd February 2023, 11:22 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?

The Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management program at Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation is a comprehensive course designed to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in the hospitality industry. The course structure is as follows:

Semester 1:
  • Food Production & Bakery
  • Food & Beverage Service
  • Front Office Management
  • Housekeeping Management
  • Communication & Soft Skills

Semester 2:
  • Advanced Food Production
  • Advanced Food & Beverage Service
  • Management Accounting
  • Hotel Information System
  • Human Resource Management

Semester 3:

• Hotel Sales & Marketing
  • Food & Beverage Costing & Control
  • Financial Management
  • Hotel Law & Legislative Aspect
  • Entrepreneurship Development

Semester 4:

Industrial Training (Duration: 6 months)

The duration of the course is 2 years, which includes 4 semesters of classroom study and a mandatory 6-month industrial training. Upon completion of the program, graduates will have the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in a variety of hospitality industry roles.

As for the fees, it's best to contact the college directly as fees may vary depending on the year of admission and other factors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?