9th August 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Architecture Engineering from Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  4. How many Petrochemical Diploma seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gurgaon?
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Civil Engineering in Chandigarh
  6. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  7. How can I get admission in Radio Engineering? I am pursuing B.E from Swami Vivekanand college of engineering Indore
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  9. Does Swami Vivekanand University offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it affiliated to AICTE?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  11. Which college of Indore can I get after scoring 1100 rank in MP Pre MCA exam?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  13. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  14. Best private colleges in Punjab or Rajasthan after passing 12th Arts? Which stream is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the colleges that I can get through JELET?
  16. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  17. How many PG Diploma in Service Management seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  18. Course structure and duration of PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
31st January 2023, 06:43 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The duration of this course is 3 years to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering.

The Course Structure of Diploma in Architecture Engineering is:-

*Strength of Material

*Mathematics

*Interior and Exterior Design

*Foundation Design

*Business Communication etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?