9th August 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Architecture Engineering from Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  6. How many Petrochemical Diploma seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gurgaon?
  7. Fee expenses of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Civil Engineering in Chandigarh
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?
  10. How can I get admission in Radio Engineering? I am pursuing B.E from Swami Vivekanand college of engineering Indore
  11. Does Swami Vivekanand University offer Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it affiliated to AICTE?
  12. How can I get admission in radio engineering after pursuing B.E from Swami Vivekananda College of Engineering
  13. Which college of Indore can I get after scoring 1100 rank in MP Pre MCA exam?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  16. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  17. Best private colleges in Punjab or Rajasthan after passing 12th Arts? Which stream is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
9th August 2018, 11:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology are given below.

=> Bachelor of Technology
Rs. 3,46,840

=> Diploma in Architecture Engineering
Rs. 93,020

=> ITI Diploma
Rs. 63,840

=> Master of Technology
Rs. 1,40,000

=> Bachelor of Business Administration
Rs. 99,575
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?