30th March 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Sarala Birla University?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from Sarala Birla University. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

4th April 2019, 12:24 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Sarala Birla University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from Sarala Birla University. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.
For admission minimum 50% in 10(PCM) from any recognized board.

1) Visit the university Official website and click on the "admission" to enter your details and get the credentials.

2) once recieved the credentials you will have the Diploma application form open. The application fees is INR 750/-.

3) Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
  1. Online filled application form.
  2. Birth Certificate/Board Certificate(Proof of age).
  3. Pass certificate in the qualifying exam
  4. School Leaving certificate
  5. passport size photographs
4th April 2019, 12:28 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Sarala Birla University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering is a 3 year course per semester the tuition fees is INR 18200/-,Exam fees is INR 2,500/- and Development fee is INR 2,500/-.Total Course fees INR 1,54,200/-.

Contact Information:
Birla Knowledge City, P.O.- Mahilong,
Purulia Road, Ranchi- 835 103
[email protected]
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?