30th March 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Sarala Birla University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from Sarala Birla University. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

3rd April 2019, 04:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Sarala Birla University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from Sarala Birla University. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

The fee structure of Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Sarala Birla University is given below:

Development Fee – Rs 2,500 per semester

Examination Fee – Rs 2,500

Tuition Fee – Rs 18,200 per semester

Total Course Fee – Rs 1,54,200

One Time Registration Fee at the time of Admission – Rs 10,000

Caution Money (refundable) – Rs 5,000

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?