24th June 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Education in Institute of Educational Research and Studies PTTI Institute-Kolkata?

Sir, I want to join Institute of Educational Research and Studies PTTI Institute-Kolkata for studying Diploma in Education. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

11th November 2022, 02:47 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Education in Institute of Educational Research and Studies PTTI Institute-Kolkata?

The Course Syllabus of Diploma in Education is:-

*Secondary Education: Issues and Problems

*Information and Communication Technology

*Methods of Teaching I

*Methods of Teaching II

*Subject Specialization.
14th November 2022, 11:12 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Education in Institute of Educational Research and Studies PTTI Institute-Kolkata?

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

Duration of this course is 2 years.

The Course Structure is:-

*Education in Emerging Indian Society

*Educational Psychology

*Methods of Teaching I

*Methods of Teaching II.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?