24th June 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Institute of Educational Research and Studies PTTI Institute-Kolkata?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Institute of Educational Research and Studies PTTI Institute-Kolkata for Diploma in Education? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

27th June 2019, 10:58 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Institute of Educational Research and Studies PTTI Institute-Kolkata?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Institute of Educational Research and Studies PTTI Institute-Kolkata is given below :-

1)The applications can be downloaded from the official website of school education directorate for the D.Ed. admission in West Bengal.

2)Register as a new user by entering details like name, address and course of your choice.

3)After login, fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph and all the required documents.

4)Pay the registeration fees

5)Once you submit it, you will get the confirmation email on your registered email id.

6)Those candidates who want to get admission for diploma in education have to pay an application fee of Rs.25/-by taking a demand draft.

7)The demand draft should be in favour of the government of West Bengal school education directorate.

8)The admissions of the candidates will be clearly based on the marks obtained in the respected examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?