1st May 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management in IIEM-Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join IIEM-Ahmedabad for Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

21st May 2019, 12:30 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management in IIEM-Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join IIEM-Ahmedabad for Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.
Course structure of Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management course:

1) Insurance and risk management, Insurance management, Financial Markets and services, Life Insurance Practices, general Insurance Practices, health Insurance Practices ,Security Analysis & Portfolio Management

2) Project risk management, Financial risk management ,Busniess Risk Environment, information risk management ,Development Economics etc.

3) Duration of course is two years only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?