23rd September 2019, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of International PG Diploma in Risk Management course in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, what is the syllabus of International PG Diploma in Risk Management course which is available in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management Hyderabad? Kindly tell me about the duration of this course as well.

28th September 2022, 05:03 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of International PG Diploma in Risk Management course in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management Hyderabad?

The Course Syllabus of PG Diploma in Risk Management is:-

*Principle Of Life Insurance

*Principle of Insurance

*Insurance Marketing

*Principle of Non Life Insurance etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?