11th February 2019, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Services in FIAT-Andheri West?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join FIAT-Andheri West for PG Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Services. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

26th November 2022, 11:27 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Services in FIAT-Andheri West?

The Course Syllabus of PG Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Services is:-

*Personality Development

*Flight Catering Operations

*Front Office Operations

*F & B Service

*Food Service etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course? 9 24th November 2016 04:18 PM
Procedure to take admission in BBA after completing I.Sc? What are the subjects included in entrance examination of BBA admission in any college? 2 29th January 2016 10:51 PM
Admission in BBA after I.Sc? What are the subjects included in entrance examination of BBA admission? 1 23rd December 2015 01:32 PM
Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB? 13 10th August 2013 09:13 PM