19th January 2016, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in BBA after completing I.Sc? What are the subjects included in entrance examination of BBA admission in any college?

If I studied i.sc then how can I get admission in b.ba ? And what subjects are included in entrance examination of b.ba admission for any college? And what is the procedure to take admission in b.ba?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BBA after I.Sc? What are the subjects included in entrance examination of BBA admission?
  2. Subjects details included in BBA and what king of jobs are available after completing BBA in private and Government sector?
  3. Is it possible to do BBA from Arts stream?
  4. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  5. Admission procedure for regular BBA course in Delhi University?
  6. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  7. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?
  9. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in BBA after studying in 12th?
  11. Procedure to get admission to BBA course?
  12. How can I get the central job or state job in India for the post of clerk grade/officer's grade? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE
  13. If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?
  14. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  15. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and benefits of studying BBA?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of BBA having kt in first year?
  17. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  18. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
28th January 2016, 03:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in BBA after completing I.Sc? What are the subjects included in entrance examination of BBA admission in any college?

In many colleges nowadays, admission is provided directly to candidates without any entrance examinations. However, many Institutes do still conduct an entrance examination called CET(Common Entrance Test).

The test is not that tough as you might be thinking, and there is no specific syllabus of it. Questions do come mostly from class 8-10. Therefore, if your base is strong, you will clear it in one go and get admission and if still you cannot get admission, then probably you will have to try in some other Institution.
29th January 2016, 10:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in BBA after completing I.Sc? What are the subjects included in entrance examination of BBA admission in any college?

Every college has its own procedure of admission. Some colleges gives direct admission but in some colleges you have to give entrance examination for admission. First of all you need to qualify entrance examination then only you get admission.
Entrance examinations are not so tough that you can qualify it in first attempt. Questions are asked from 8th to 10th standard. But if you are unable to crack entrance exam then you should try in other college. Those colleges which take direct admission are also good. You can prefer that one if unable to crack entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?