7th September 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do PG Diploma in Computer Applications from Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

8th September 2018, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do PG Diploma in Computer Applications from Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

PG Diploma in Computer Applications course is offered at Indian Statistical Institute, Giridih. The course structure of PG Diploma in Indian Statistical Institute is given below:

Semester 1:

Discrete Mathematics & Statistics
Introduction to Computer Architecture & System Software
Introduction to Computer Programming
Database Management Systems
Operating System

Semester 2:

Object Oriented Programming
Web Technology
Software Engineering
Computer Networks
Project

Duration of the PG Diploma in Computer Applications at Indian Statistical Institute is one year full time.
9th September 2018, 01:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?

Course Structure and Duration of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad:

The detailed information about the course structure and duration of this PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad is given below.

Name of the College - Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad

Name of the Course - PG Diploma in Computer Applications

>> Duration of the course - 1 years

This 1 year program consists of total 10 courses in two semesters.

>> And the same is distributed as five courses per semester.

@ Discrete Mathematics and Statistics - Semester 1
@ Introduction to Computer Architecture and System Software - Sem 1
@ Introduction to Computer Programming - Sem 1
@ Database Management Systems - Sem 1
@ Operating System - Sem 1
@ Object Oriented Programming - Sem 2
@ Web Technology - Sem 2
@ Software Engineering - Sem 2
@ Computer Networks - Sem 2
@ Project - Sem 2

Click here for More Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?