30th January 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Plantation Management in NIPHM-Hyderabad?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Plantation Management which is available in NIPHM-Hyderabad. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

26th November 2022, 11:55 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Plantation Management in NIPHM-Hyderabad?

The Course Syllabus of PG Diploma in Plantation Management is:-

*Crop Production Technology

*Introduction to Plantation Management

*Post Harvest Management & Value Addition

*Human Resource.
29th November 2022, 07:42 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Plantation Management in NIPHM-Hyderabad?

course structure

Introduction to plantation management

Human resource

Post harvest management and value addition

Crop production techniques..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?