2nd March 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Nursing Diploma course if working in a Local Nursing Home for 6 years after 10th?

Hi,
I am passed 10th due to financial conditions I was forced to work in Local Nursing Home, now after 6 years I am thinking of have a Diploma so that I can join some big hospital.

I will be highly appreciate and grateful if you could please help and guide me to achieve my dreams.

Anticipating a earliest reply on the above.

Yours Sincerely,
Swapna

27th September 2016, 01:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Nursing Diploma course if working in a Local Nursing Home for 6 years after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am passed 10th due to financial conditions I was forced to work in Local Nursing Home, now after 6 years I am thinking of have a Diploma so that I can join some big hospital.

I will be highly appreciate and grateful if you could please help and guide me to achieve my dreams.

Anticipating a earliest reply on the above.

Yours Sincerely,
Swapna

Sorry, it is not possible to study any Diploma course in Nursing after 10th standard. For studying G.N.M course, the candidates should have completed 10+2 with science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks. So it is not possible for you to study Diploma in Nursing after 10th standard. So you have to study 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English to qualify for the Diploma course in Nursing. For A.N.M also the minimum educational qualification required is 10+2. The details are available in the website link Indian Nursing Council
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?