4th April 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Mother & Child Health & Family Welfare in Institute of Public Health and Hygiene, New Delhi?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Diploma in Mother & Child Health & Family Welfare course which is available in Institute of Public Health and Hygiene, New Delhi? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

15th April 2019, 12:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Mother & Child Health & Family Welfare in Institute of Public Health and Hygiene, New Delhi?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Mother & Child Health & Family welfare is around Rs. 30000.

This course is about:-

-> Maternity care can be given to the mother during pregnancy.
-> Identifying a healthy mother can be better treated.
-> Removing sickness can reduce the risk of mother and child.
-> It is possible to explain the 5th baby's birth to be healthy.
-> Providing family planning information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?