4th April 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Mother & Child Health & Family Welfare in Institute of Public Health and Hygiene, New Delhi?

I want to do Diploma in Mother & Child Health & Family Welfare course from Institute of Public Health and Hygiene, New Delhi. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

13th April 2019, 12:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Mother & Child Health & Family Welfare in Institute of Public Health and Hygiene, New Delhi?

As per my knowledge, yes a written test is available to study Diploma in Mother & Child Health & Family Welfare in Institute of Public Health and Hygiene, New Delhi. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test merit list score so you should score good marks in the written test and 12th class. The duration of Diploma in Mother & Child Health & Family Welfare course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?