1st July 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur. I just want to know about the course structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Kindly tell me about the both immediately.

5th July 2019, 02:48 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur?

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur is given below:-

The course of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur is of 1 year and will include the study of following topics in details.

=)Applied Basic Sciences in Ophthalmology
=)Anatomy and Physiology
=)Pathology and Microbiology
=)Biochemistry
=)Pharmacology
=)Pharmacology of drugs used in Ophthalmology
=)Optics
=)Clinical Ophthalmology including Refraction
=)Community Ophthalmology including national programme, rehabilitation of blind.

You can check the detailed syllabus at https://www.jlnmcbgp.org/images/DIPLOMA.pdf.

The fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur would be Rs.41,660.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?