17th August 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Executive Diploma in International Business in Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Executive Diploma in International Business which is available in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Hyderabad. Can you please tell me about the fee expenses also?

22nd February 2023, 03:32 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Executive Diploma in International Business in Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai?

I apologize for the confusion, but there seems to be a mistake in your query. Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) is located in Chennai, but you are inquiring about the Institute of Insurance and Risk Management (IIRM) in Hyderabad. However, I can provide information about the course structure and fee expenses for the Executive Diploma in International Business at LIBA.

The Executive Diploma in International Business is a one-year program offered by LIBA for working professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and skills in international business. The course structure consists of four terms with each term having a duration of three months. The program covers various topics such as International Economics, International Trade and Finance, International Marketing, and Cross-Cultural Management.

The fee structure for the program is around Rs. 3.75 lakhs. However, the exact fee may vary based on the current academic year and any other expenses that may be required.

The Executive Diploma in International Business program is designed for professionals who wish to enhance their skills and knowledge in the field of international business. The program is offered in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi.

The course structure includes subjects such as International Business Environment, International Marketing, International Finance, International Trade Operations, and Global Supply Chain Management, among others. The program is delivered through a mix of classroom lectures, case studies, and industry interactions.

The fee for the program is around INR 2,50,000. The duration of the program is one year, and the classes are conducted on weekends.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?