24th March 2018, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?

I am looking forward to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I am going to get admission in SDIMT Polytechnic. Can you let me know about the course structure of this course. Kindly tell me the fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  4. How many seats are available for Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  5. Fee expenses of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of Instrumentation Diploma course in Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee expenses and course structure of Electrical Diploma course in VMS Polytechnic?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute? -- [New]
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
19th March 2023, 05:26 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?

The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course offered by SDIMT Polytechnic is a three-year full-time program that focuses on teaching students the fundamental principles and practices of mechanical engineering.

Here is the semester-wise course structure for the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program at SDIMT Polytechnic:

Semester 1:
  • Applied Mathematics I
  • Applied Physics I
  • Applied Chemistry I
  • Engineering Mechanics
  • Workshop Practice
  • English

Semester 2:
  • Applied Mathematics II
  • Applied Physics II
  • Applied Chemistry II
  • Engineering Drawing
  • Computer Applications
  • Environmental Science

Semester 3:
  • Applied Mathematics III
  • Material Science
  • Strength of Materials
  • Manufacturing Technology I
  • Electrical Technology
  • Business Communication

Semester 4:
  • Applied Mathematics IV
  • Hydraulics and Hydraulic Machines
  • Thermal Engineering I
  • Manufacturing Technology II
  • Machine Drawing
  • Entrepreneurship Development

Semester 5:
  • Theory of Machines
  • Mechanical Measurements and Metrology
  • Thermal Engineering II
  • CAD and CAM
  • Mechanical Vibration and Noise Engineering
  • Industrial Engineering

Semester 6:

• Power Plant Engineering
  • Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
  • Design of Machine Elements
  • Project Work
  • Industrial Training

As for the fee structure, it may vary from year to year. It is recommended that you contact the SDIMT Polytechnic directly for the current fee structure of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?