7th October 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am planning to pursue Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques. I want to do this Diploma course in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai. So, please tell me about the syllabus of this course. And also let me know about the duration as well.

12th September 2022, 08:57 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai?

The Course Syllabus of Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques is:-

*Radiation Physics

*Physics

*Communicative English

*Computer Application

*Radiography Technique

*Nuclear Medicine

*Equipment etc...
13th September 2022, 12:49 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques in Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai?

The Course Structure is:-

Radio Therapy

Area of Study

Pathology

Radiation Physics

Cancer Chemotherapy.
15th September 2022, 11:09 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Course Structure:-

Radiation Physics

Radio Therapy

Areas of Study

Cancer Chemotherapy

Those candidates who have completed their 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?