15th February 2012, 11:04 PM
SANJANA.C.R

Past years question papers of KCET exam? Tips to prepare for the annuals as well as KCET?

I want past yeras question papers of kcet exam and tips to prepare for the annuals as well as kcet...plz help

16th February 2012, 05:44 PM
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Past years question papers of KCET exam? Tips to prepare for the annuals as well as KCET?

Karnataka Common Entrance Test (K-CET)
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi..i m anjali studying inter 2nd yr bipc...in hyderabad.plz help me hoe to apply for k cet?
Hi Anjali, Please Go through the Manual book Attached Below to get a complete n Detailed Information Regarding "How to Apply?".

Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuru View Post
Hi sir,
My mother was born in Karnataka , but I was born in andhra pradesh and I finished my 10+ 2 in andhra pradesh. Is I'm eligible to take k- cet ?. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hello Illuru,

You are Eligible unless Either of your Parents Speak kannada,tulu or kodava, and Should be Domiciled in K'taka. If you happen to Fulfill these Conditions, You shall have to undergo a Kannada Test conducted by the KEA. Fore More details Please go through the Clause-3 in the Manual Book Attached.

Thank You!

Quote:
how to aplly kcet and wat is the last date
please send details on my email id..
Please refer The manual Book attached Below!
Quote:
i have studied from 6 to 12 in andhra pradesh am i eligible to write kcet
Hello, Please Go through the Eligibility Clauses Given in the Manual Below. Do Recognise which Clause do you Fit in and Act Accordingly!
Thank You!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydear View Post
Sir, may I know the details of criteria and fee structure and mode of payment of KCET (Engineering) for non Karnataka candidates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charan shravan View Post
dear sir,
i am studiying 12th class under andhrapradesh board of education. am i elible for the appearing of k cet exam
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am a non karnataka student.....can i get admission to the private engineering colleges in bangalore through a gud score in kcet please
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSRCHANDRA View Post
I am belongs to Andhra Pradesh. I am studying Inter 2nd year. My mother belongs to Karnataka. Am I eligible to apply KCET. Please intimate last date to apply
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANVAR SAB View Post
I am a minority,my annual income is Rs.325000/- is my daughter eligible for OBC reservation in KCET?
Quote:
I studied in Karnataka stil 10th class but i studied 1st and 2nd puc in hyd.am i eligible in kcet but i am residential of karnataka
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakkareddy View Post
My birth is Karnataka my mother tongue is Kannada and my total studies in Karnataka but I am working in Andhra pradesh ( A P) so, my daughter is studying in Andhra pradesh weather my daughter is eligible to write KCET?
Quote:
Originally Posted by krprj View Post
I was born in Hassan, Karnataka state and i am doing my 10+2 in Hyderabad. My mother's brought up and her entire education was in Karnataka for a period of 19 years and a continuous stay of 25 years. Am i eligible for KCET ,if yes under which category

AMRUTHA
Quote:
am i eligible for writing kcet because i am from andhra pradesh..please tell me if i am eligible
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohan9502 View Post
I would like to know the website where i can write kcet (karnataka) online exam of previous years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahaman View Post
dear sir

i would like to know about the how many year my son has to study in karnataka to eligible for the entrance exam , at present my son is studying in foreign country, we both are studied in karnataka only
Quote:
Im a native of karnataka state..my mother tongue is kannada..im belonging to adi karnataka(sc). i studied til 7th standard in karnataka state..thereafter i went outside karnataka,and studied til +2..can i write kcet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANJANA.C.R View Post
I want past yeras question papers of kcet exam and tips to prepare for the annuals as well as kcet...plz help
Please Refer to the Manual Attached Below to Clear All Your Queries and Get a Clear Picture Of the Eligibility Caluses and Also Regarding your Queries on How to Apply and the Coresponding Fee Structure!!!

Thank You!

Regards,

NIK

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CET_Manual_Book_11-52.pdf(25.68 MB, 110 views)
File Type: pdf KCET-Actual_Solution&key_Maths.pdf(59.1 KB, 96 views)
File Type: pdf KCET-Actual_Solution&key-Biology.pdf(62.9 KB, 230 views)
File Type: pdf KCET-Actual_Solution&key-Physics.pdf(40.3 KB, 114 views)
File Type: pdf KCET-Chemistry-Solution.pdf(46.2 KB, 111 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?