9th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management in Goa Institute of Management?

Dear friends, I am planning to pursue PG Diploma in Healthcare Management. I want to do this Diploma course in Goa Institute of Management. So, please tell me about the syllabus of this course. And also let me know about the duration as well.

15th August 2019, 12:03 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management in Goa Institute of Management?

PG Diploma in Healthcare Management in Goa Institute of Management is full time 2 years duration program. It is divided into six trimesters with three trimesters in each year.
The first year course comprises of five compulsory courses, which covers foundation in all areas of management: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Law, Marketing, Operations, OB & HR, Production Management and Systems with specific exposure to healthcare specializations. Students also gain the fundamentals of healthcare through this courses like - Integrated Healthcare System & Structure, Hospital Planning & Design and Health.
Economics.
At the end of the first year, students undergo 8-10 week industry based summer internship to get practical experience of the first hand principles and concepts of management.

For details regarding course syllabus, please visit the below mentioned website link;
https://www.gim.ac.in/content.php?name=PGDM-(HCM)&id=86

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?