9th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in Goa Institute of Management?

Hello friends, I want to know how I can get admission in Goa Institute of Management for studying PG Diploma in Healthcare Management course? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know about this. Please let me know asap.

15th August 2019, 01:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in Goa Institute of Management?

The admission procedure to study a PG Diploma in Healthcare Management at Goa Institute of Management is a candidate must have done a graduation in healthcare related field such as BDS, MBBS, BHMS, BSc in Microbiology, Biochemistry or graduation in engineering related field or BSc in Hospital Administration, BBA in Healthcare Management from a recognized university.

Admission selection will be done on the parameters like overall academic performance, qualifications and work experience is the first phase of the round. In the second phase of the round the shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interviews.

A candidate can apply through institute website www.gim.ac.in by clicking on "Apply Now" option and then register yourself on the website to fill the form with all the required details and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?