23rd June 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in International Council for Management Studies Chennai?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from International Council for Management Studies Chennai. Can I know about the syllabus of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

26th June 2019, 04:19 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in International Council for Management Studies Chennai?

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in International Council for Management Studies Chennai is given below:-

The duration of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in International Council for Management Studies Chennai is of 1 year and is divided into 2 Semesters.

Semester I:-

:-Airlines Industry (Domestic & International)
:-Air Regulations
:-Coustomer Handling and Documentation
:-Aviation Communication (R & T)

Semester II:-

:-Aircraft Instruments & Flight Automation
:-Air Frame Mechanics
:-Power Plant Mechanics
:-Aircraft Maintenance & Materials

The fee expenses of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in International Council for Management Studies Chennai is given below:-

Registration Fee: Rs.500
Course Fee: Rs.2800
Postage Fee: Rs.800
Administrative Charges: Rs.600

The total cost of the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in International Council for Management Studies Chennai would be Rs.4700.

You can visit the website http://s757118868.onlinehome.us/aicomas/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?