5th September 2020, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of PG Diploma in Financial Services in GRG School of Management Studies Coimbatore?

Hi friends, can any of you kindly tell me about the syllabus of PG Diploma in Financial Services course offered in GRG School of Management Studies Coimbatore? Kindly tell me about the course syllabus because I am looking forward to doing this course in this institute.

8th September 2020, 12:23 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of PG Diploma in Financial Services in GRG School of Management Studies Coimbatore?

The course syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Services in GRG School of Management Studies Coimbatore is given below:-

:-Introduction to Financial Planning
:-Retirement Planning and Employee Benefit
:-Marketing of Financial Services
:-Mutual Funds and Equity Derivatives
:-Tax & Estate Planning
:-Indian Securities Market
:-Advanced Financial Planning
:-Indian Financial System
:-Research Report Writing
:-Investment Services Industry Project
:-Commodities Derivatives
:-Risk Analysis & Insurance Planning
:-Introduction to Equity Research-Fundamental and Technical Analysis
:-Investment Planning
:-Financial Statement Analysis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?