4th January 2014, 02:57 PM
mahesh v giri

Cutoff list of government colleges of West Bengal and Orissa?

I am asking about govt. cutoff list. Can you tell me , about last year govt. cutoff list for the govt. polytechnic colleges of the west bengal and orissa??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Joint lateral entrance examination details
  3. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  4. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  5. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Orissa Government Medical Exam being a candidate from West Bengal?
  7. Best colleges in and around West Bengal, Orissa and Jharkhand offering BCA? What is the admission criteria?
  8. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
  9. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  10. Can I get government college in West Bengal after scoring 18158 rank in West Bengal?
  11. List of top private MCA colleges in West Bengal? My JECA rank is 1888
  12. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  13. After getting a rank of 27711 in WBJEE do I stand eligible for admission in West Bengal government colleges?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?
  15. How many government D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal?
  16. How to appear in Orissa JEE for MBBS course?
  17. List of the government colleges offering for M.Tech admission in electrical engineering in West Bengal?
  18. Fee structure of MCA course in government and private colleges of West Bengal?
4th May 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of government colleges of West Bengal and Orissa?

List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 178 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in odissa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?