19th December 2018, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I am interested to study Diploma in Civil Engineering through Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test. I have already applied for this entrance exam. So, I would like to know that for getting seat, what rank is required in this entrance exam?

31st December 2018, 01:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?

** Diploma in Civil Engineering is a Diploma level course. The duration of this course is three years.

** As per my suggestion, you should score rank between 8000 to 15000 in Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test to study Diploma in Civil Engineering.

** Also, the candidate should have passed 10th class with at least 45% from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?