9th January 2020, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in WBSCTE JEXPO to study Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic Kolkata?

I am interested in studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic Kolkata through WBSCTE JEXPO. I will apply for this entrance exam. So, I would like to know that for getting seat in this institute, what rank is required in this entrance exam?

7th January 2021, 09:49 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in WBSCTE JEXPO to study Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic Kolkata?

Cutoff rank required in WBSCTE JEXPO to study Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic Kolkata can be seen below.

You must have minimum score of 75 percentile in WBSCTE JEXPO to get admission.

You have to go through counseling procedure of WBSCTE JEXPO to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?