14th May 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Junior Basic Teacher if completed Diploma in Special Education in Chandigarh?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know is Diploma in Special Education equivalent to JUNIOR BASIC TEACHER for JBT recruitment in Chandigarh? I have passed in CTET, B.A., and Diploma in Special Education. So can I apply for JBT Post in Chandigarh?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  2. Can I apply for CTET in UP if completed Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education from J&K?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  4. How to do JBT after passing 12th class?
  5. Admission in Diploma in Special Education through Correspondence for 2 years experienced Teacher?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  7. Can I sit for SSC exam(Assistant Teacher) for work education after completing Junior Diploma of Fine Arts?
  8. What is D.Ed 4th counseling date of BCA?
  9. How can I pass the D.Ed examination?
  10. Date of getting the JBT forms? What is the criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I know the upper age limit for being a government teacher in Delhi?
  12. What is the best way to do JBT course? I have passed 12th with 65% marks
  13. Am I eligible for PGT DSSSB after scoring 49.50% in M.A and 64% in B.Ed?
  14. Are B.Ed students eligible for TET in Tamilnadu
  15. Possibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh Government Teacher Vacancy Grade-III for Education Diploma student of KSOU?
  16. How to get a job in JBT after passing 12th form NIOS board with 58%?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  18. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
30th May 2017, 08:33 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for Junior Basic Teacher if completed Diploma in Special Education in Chandigarh?

You don't need to apply for JBT since you already have pursued diploma in Special Education or Elementary Education also have passed in CTET, hence you are eligible to become teacher for classes I-V (primary stage). You can also apply for JBT post by these qualifications.
7th January 2021, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Junior Basic Teacher if completed Diploma in Special Education in Chandigarh?

Is diploma in special educationMR equivelent to JBT in himachal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?